Feb 18, 2010

Feb 18, 2010
Thanks to all the friends who showed up at the airport - we were so surprised to find out how many have been following the blog for 2 years. You all are great!

Elder Nowland and His Friends

Elder Nowland and His Friends
We've Been waiting for you.

04 September 2008

16 September 2008

Hi family thank you for keeping me updated on everything i love to hear the little things that are going on at home. Im excited about my birthday but what you are sending sounds like it'll be great im really excited for the Triple combination. if you could do the cover in a dark brown leather that would be really neat. oh and you dont need to put my name on the cover but if you could put it inside that would be better. you all are awesome i love you so much.

I'm looking back on a week that I would consider very successful. Another child of God was brought into the fold. Mila was baptized and received the Gift of the Holy Ghost. She became the newest member of the Olomouc branch. I am very excited to begin working with her as a member and really focusing on strengthening her. Mila and Vladimir are both members of the church now, and that means our new focus is preparing them to go to the temple and receive those blessings. I am truly excited for them. The Zone Conference was a good experience for me. it gave me a lot of strength and new motivation in the work. I heard some things that I want to strengthen in myself and also some things that I want to put into action. Let's end this transfer on top.

Our questions for Morgan -
So did you get to do the baptism? I did It was amazing!!! but i like watching people get baptized just as well as doing the actual ordinance.

take care of yourselves, oh yeah we're going to a castle today so i will send pictures of that next time . tell whitney that i will send her a letter in the mail with some pictures.

Have a wonderful week, you one and only son

elder nowland