Feb 18, 2010

Feb 18, 2010
Thanks to all the friends who showed up at the airport - we were so surprised to find out how many have been following the blog for 2 years. You all are great!

Elder Nowland and His Friends

Elder Nowland and His Friends
We've Been waiting for you.

20 July 2008

21 July 2008

Hey family it is so good to be able to write you every week, Ive have missed you all a little bit more than normal this week, but i got it back under control. We had a wonderful week this week...we are raising the levels of success in this mission, usually most companionships get about 6 lessons a week, for the past two weeks we have had 12 lessons one week and then 11 lessons this week, it really is amazing!!! Plus a baptism and i really feel like three more willl be baptized within the next transfer. Things are going to start jumping out of their socks in the next months my baptism goal for my mission is 22 and im starting on my path to accomplishing that goal! im going to ask prezident if he will leave me here for one more transfer. Things are so much fun here! If ever you find more funny pictures of me and my friends please feel free to send them to me!

Questions:

How are your investigators progressing? Well Vladimir got baptized this week and that is abosolutely awesome it is my first baptism of the mission!!! and im only in my second transfer!!! Woop Woop!!!

It really is amazing in Olomouc, i hope Prezident will let me stay here in olomouc for at least one more transfer.

Regarding your birthday, Dad and I will put $ in your account so you can buy something for yourself. Is there something specific you are looking for or want to buy? i will probably buy either dress shoes, sneakers, or a new dress belt and slacks.

That is all for now i think.


I love you family,

your one and only missionary son,
Star¹í Morgan Nowland

Mìjte se Pìknì