Feb 18, 2010

Feb 18, 2010
Thanks to all the friends who showed up at the airport - we were so surprised to find out how many have been following the blog for 2 years. You all are great!

Elder Nowland and His Friends

Elder Nowland and His Friends
We've Been waiting for you.

21 April 2009

13 April 2009

Well this week, even though it was transfer week was a great one full of success. I have very limited time so i will share the most important parts. Anyways we go to a meeting that we set up for friday. Right when Elder Price and i get there, our investigator asks, "What made you call me? i said we pulled your name out of our area book. He says how long before you actually called me did you find my name? I said about a week before, why? He push a calendar over to me, and written on the day of our first scheduled meeting, was written, One week ago i prayed that God would send me his messengers. So that was a really neat experience for me to know that God does answer prayers, and quite quickly in fact. He looked at us and said im not baptised yet because i havent kept my end of the deal with God. He said, I am coming to church on sunday so i can get ready to be baptized.
Cool story Number 2. While hurrying through the metro Elder Price saw a young man reading in the New Testament. We talked to him and he got really excited. He gave us his number and name while jumping onto the metro car. We texted him our number and names. About 20 min later he calls us and invites us to his home to talk with him about the gospel. We go on Saturday and teach the most powerful and bold lesson i have ever taught on my mission. I have never been so amazed by the spirit and its power to teach.

Family i love you so much and am so thankful for what you are doing. i apologize for the shortness of this letter.
Ill try and make up for it. All my love,
Elder Morgan Nowland