Feb 18, 2010

Feb 18, 2010
Thanks to all the friends who showed up at the airport - we were so surprised to find out how many have been following the blog for 2 years. You all are great!

Elder Nowland and His Friends

Elder Nowland and His Friends
We've Been waiting for you.

03 February 2009

2 February 2009

Well as you very well know today is transfers and im really excited so here it is. Im going back to Prague whre i will be serving as a Zone Leader with Elder Barker. Isnt it crazy!!! Im totally shocked and it is going to be so hard but im really excited for it. I dont have a lot to say other than im really happy that i have this opportunity.

Question: Have you used any of the devotionals that I sent to you? If so, how? I have, i got one translated to czech by a good friend here he is very rich and pretty good at translating i then used it for a talk that i has last sunday

Well family i love you so much. im serious you always give me so much strength and hope. We played laser tag today, it was a lot of fun. also, the talk i gave on sunday went over really well. i gave it on the atonement and used touch of the masters hand as a story, it is the story that i got translated into czech. It was really great i enjoyed myself and it turned out that the Lord was with me and helped me to speak czech well enough to give the talk.

Well that is all for today. we have a busy day because i have to pack and get ready to leave for Prague on wednesday. I love you family you are the best.

Love your one and only,
Morgan