Feb 18, 2010

Feb 18, 2010
Thanks to all the friends who showed up at the airport - we were so surprised to find out how many have been following the blog for 2 years. You all are great!

Elder Nowland and His Friends

Elder Nowland and His Friends
We've Been waiting for you.

02 June 2008

2 June 2008

Hey Family,

I hope things are going swell back in georgia. ...please send pictures, i love to look at pictures, they are a lot of fun.

Ok so a lot of stuff that i would be sending in this email, i have put into my voice files so listen to those first.
But as For Your Questions:

1. How did you get to Olomouc? BY TRAIN!!!! it was just like Harry Potter!!!! It was so cool. I got to see the country side, BEAUTIFUL!!!

2. Were you by yourself? Nope, i was with elders Reichman and Price

3. How is your new companion? He is sweet i talk about him in my voice files

he lived in Marietta, Georgia for a while - that is cool 2 southern boys.

4. How was it moving with your suitcases for the first time? not too bad, it was a little hectic in Prague

5. Did you leave anything behind? A few ties i didnt want

6. How is the new apartment? it is huge, i talk about it in my voice files


Things are really going great, im having soo much fun here i absolutely love it in Olomouc!!! This place is like a diamond in the rough, we will definately be coming here after the misie (mission)

I love you and look forward to hearing about the house and how you all are doing. I talked about a few things that i could use in my last voice file. I love you all so much and hope that you are enjoying yourselves.

Much Love,

Your son Morgan