Feb 18, 2010

Feb 18, 2010
Thanks to all the friends who showed up at the airport - we were so surprised to find out how many have been following the blog for 2 years. You all are great!

Elder Nowland and His Friends

Elder Nowland and His Friends
We've Been waiting for you.

29 January 2008

Jan 29 2008 MTC Letter

Starsi Nowland sends his first email on his P-Day....
He asked for more stamps so he could write to friends and family. Considering I have only gotten one letter (.41 cents) he must be writing to many of you - hopefully. We bought some white shirts without front pockets (oops) so he is going to send some of those back home. Meanwhile, I ordered 4 more shirts with pockets to replace those and had those delivered to him. So moms of sons planning for a mission - remember to get white shirts with pockets for their nametag.

He then says "I love you all so much and I'm having such a spiritually wonderful time here. The language is way fun but most definitely difficult. I'll be able to speak some for you by the time next tuesday rolls around. I Love you so much, Nashledanou (Goodbye or see you later). "

Your son,
Starsi' Nowland